Most Popular Social Media Listening Tools–Suggestions and Poll– Which Ones Do You Use?
Recently I give a presentation on building a social media listening dashboard with free resources. It was for Silicon Valley Brand Forum’s social media day at Electronic Arts. As research I asked the Twittersphere what they used. Here are their responses. Please let me know what you use.
@Steveology: What are some of your favorite social media listening tools.
- @IanBragg: Twhirl, IceRocket.com and Hashtags.org. For Facebook, I use my own profile, not a 3rd party.
- @chadhorenfeldt: addictomatic, tweetdeck, Google Reader
- @kkmett: We have been using Filtrbox, not as fancy as Radian6, but easier on the budget.
- @SashaHalima: I like Twitter…a lot. Treat it like an RSS/wire thing sometimes. It’s what I use the most, followed by FB.
- @DannyBrown: Social Mention (http://socialmention.com), Google Alerts, Twitter :)
- @Aerocles: Tweetbeep for brand mentions & Hootsuite’s ow.ly for link tracking and stats…those are the 2 that i use the most
- @ginidietrich: My fave social media monitoring tools are here! (Click To Read Her Post)*
*Gini, never one to play by the rules so why would she start now, answered me by sending a link to a great blog post on some of her favs. You should take a look at it.
The poll for paid social media listening tools has been canceled. For an explanation, please see Voting Fraud Taints Social Media Tools Poll
You’re Cool. So, You Should Share This. I’m Just Saying….