Is PR Dead? If Not, Where Is It Going?
In this interview I ask Gini:
* What is the new PR and social communications?
* What are the top 5 communications metrics companies must track to monitor the health of their online reputation?
* What 3 things are B2B brands not doing now that they need to start right away?
* In the socially connected and digital age how have public relations ethics changed?
* What’s your best social communications war story?
* What can a brand do to repair damaged online reputation and overwhelming the negative comments?
* How can a communicator stay relevant in an environment where the tools and strategies are changing faster every year?
* How should a brand strategically use paid, earned, shared, and owned media?
* Tell us how to structure the perfect book launch brand ambassador program?
Interviewed:Gini Dietrich @ginidietrich CEO Arment Dietrich Author Spinsucks book and blog. Co-author Marketing in the Round (with Geoff Livingston.)
About The Author
Steve Farnsworth is a Demand Generation Strategist for The @Steveology Group: A Content Marketing agency for high tech B2B that drive sales and dominate markets
You can connect with Steve on Twitter as @Steveology.